A CGI (and BASH) implementation of a web-based remote control for MPD
There's a lot - a *lot* - of different web UIs for MPD. However, they often
rely on PHP, databases, don't have a feature I need (such as cover art), or
have features I didn't need (a separate webserver). So I decided to make
this for a fast, basic, but featureful remote control/status implementation.
This can also be installed on a *remote* webserver.
* Ensure AllowOverrides is on for the webserver so that the .htaccess file is acknowledged
* I utilize my [WebServer Covers script](https://github.com/uriel1998/yolo-mpd/blob/master/webserver_covers.sh) so that my whole music collection doesn't have to be inside of webroot. You can, of course, symlink your music collection inside of webroot, but that just makes me uneasy.
* Copy this repository inside your webroot.
* Configure cgimpd.rc
* Configure .htaccess
Format of .rc file
5 < - refresh in seconds
Format of .htaccess
#Alternate default index page
AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
Deny from all
* Webpage template based off of [zenlike](http://www.freecsstemplates.org/preview/zenlike) by [NodeThirtyThree Design](http://www.nodethirtythree.com/)
* No cover image by [Valentino Funghi](https://unsplash.com/photos/MEcxLZ8ENV8)
* Icons from [Iconfinder](https://www.iconfinder.com/iconsets/freecns-cumulus)