# A bash script to fetch placeholder images of the dimensions you specify.
I found [spaceholder](https://github.com/ecrmnn/spaceholder) to fetch
random public domain images, but it required npm, which seemed overkill
for something this simple.
I originally intended this to create "fake" album covers instead of a stock
background, but I realize that this could be used as the base for
something like Buffer's *Pablo* service with a little ImgMagick help.
* wget (for photosum)
Usage is **imgholder.sh** with the following *optional* arguments
* -x [#] X resolution of the resulting image (default 512)
* -y [#] Y resolution of the resulting image (default 512)
* -p [placeimg|lorempixel|photosum] Source of image (default photosum)
* -o [path/filename] Complete path of output
* -c [category] Category of image (placeimg and lorempixel only)
Download an image that is 1024x1024, from unsplash.it, with blur applied.
imgholder.sh -x 1024 -y 1024 -b
Download an image from placeimg that is of the nature category that's 512x512
imgholder -p placeimg -c nature